The young Sky Blues cruised to a 3-0 win against Central Coast Mariners at Tuggerah to wrap up back to back Conference B Premierships.

City, who had already topped Conference A with a game to play, will now face off against Sydney at Central Coast Stadium on Saturday.

Sydney only required a draw to reach the Grand Final and started the match the brighter with good high pressing against the Central Coast backline which had former Sydney player Jacques Faty in their line up.

The early pressure paid off as the Sky Blues forced a corner kick in the 6th minute which was whipped into the box by Nicola Kuleski for William Mutch to leap high and flick on before the ball took a deflection off Faty and went in for an early 1-0 lead.

The Mariners enjoyed their best period of the fixture after the restart with some controlled possession however they found it difficult to break down the resolute Sky Blues defence and midfield led by Andrea Agamemnonos and Chris Zuvela.

Sydney FC came back into the game and doubled their lead after 79 minutes when substitute Bai Antoniou forced a turnover in the middle of the park and slid the ball into the path of Chris Arditti who calmly rounded the advancing keeper and slotted into an open goal for 2-0.

In the 92nd minute Antoniou was involved again with another assist when he dribbled his way into the penalty area, drew three Mariners defenders towards him before slipping the ball wide to Mutch who finished from a tight angle to make it 3-0 on the day.

GRAND FINAL: Saturday, January 28, Central Coast Stadium, kick off 2pm (the match will be broadcast live on Fox Sports 505).

Sydney FC 3 (William Mutch 2; Chris Arditti 1) defeated Central Coast Mariners 0

Sydney FC Line Up: Tom Manos (GK); Brendan Curtis (Cristian Gonzalez 46'); George Timotheou; Patrick Flottmann; Nicola Kuleski (C); Andrea Agamemnonos; Chris Zuvela; Chris Arditti; Juan Zapata (Bai Antoniou 46'); Charles Lokolingoy (Liam McGing 77'); William Mutch.

Subs Not Used: Mitch Evans (GK).